Our goal is to provide quality medical care in a timely manner. In order to do so, we have had to implement an appointment/cancellation/refund policy. This policy enables us to better utilize available appointments for our patients needing immediate care.
Patients agree to pay the visit/procedure fee in full according to the fee schedule.
Patients understand that these fees are NOT covered by insurance and are therefore the sole responsibility of the patient. Patients are required to pay their account balances to zero
(0) prior to receiving further services by our practice.
Cancellation of an Appointment:
In order to be respectful of the medical needs of other patients, please be courteous and call the office promptly if you are unable to attend an appointment. This time will be reallocated to someone who is in urgent need of treatment. If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you call at least 24 hours in advance. Calling early in the day is appreciated. Appointments are in high demand, and your early cancellation will give another person the possibility to have access to timely medical care.
How to Cancel Your Appointment:
To cancel appointments, please call (415) 966-0848 or email at [email protected] If you do not reach the receptionist you may leave a detailed message on the voice mail. If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please be sure to leave us your phone number and let us know the best time to return your call. You can schedule your appointment online here.
A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without calling 24 hours in advance to cancel. “No-shows” inconvenience those individuals who need access to medical care in a timely manner, as well as the physician. A failure to show up at the time of a scheduled appointment will be recorded in the patient’s chart as a “no-show”. The first time there is a “no-show” there will be no charge to the patient. Any additional “noshows” will result in a fee of $25.00 for regular appointments and $50.00 for procedures.
If you are uncomfortable using a credit card, following your first “no-show” a $25.00 cash deposit will be required to schedule future appointments and a $50.00 cash deposit will be required prior to procedures. This amount will be applied to your bill on the day of the appointment and any remaining balance will be refunded at this time. No checks.
Late cancellations will be considered as a “no-show”. Exceptions will only be made in extraordinary circumstances. Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time will not be assessed a cancellation fee.
If EzCare Medical Clinic owes you a refund due to an overpayment or credit balance, we will issue a refund after our billing department has verified it. Provided there are no other balances owed to EzCare Medical Clinic, we will credit your credit card or issue a cash refund, depending on how you made your initial payment.
No refunds shall be issued after a provider has performed his/-er services, i.e., after consultation, therapy session, and/or procedure with/performed by a provider.
ESA Letters Special Refund Policy:
We at EZCare Clinic are committed to customer satisfaction and providing excellent service. Our policy is to refund patients in full if we are unable to provide them with an ESA letter so that they can always come back to us for other healthcare services in confidence.
- When do I qualify for a 100% money-back guarantee?
- If you are not approved for an ESA letter by a medical/mental health professional;
- If you are approved for an ESA letter by a medical/mental health professional but experiencing problems with your landlord/housing association accepting the letter ONLY if:
- After we have made multiple attempts to directly resolve the issue with your landlord/housing association and are still unsuccessful.
- We have failed to communicate with your landlord/housing association within a reasonable period of time to confirm your request.
- How do I request a refund?
- Every request for a refund must be submitted in writing by email within 30 calendar days of the ESA letter issue date.
- Every request for a refund based on (I)(B)(1) of this ESA Letters Special Refund Policy must be accompanied by supporting documentation/evidence from the respective landlord/housing association or their legal representatives (e.g., a notice of rejection, denial of a reasonable accommodation request, the official response to a request for accommodation stating it was denied, etc.).
- All eligible refunds will be processed within 10 business days. Please wait at least 10 days before contacting support if you don’t receive a refund.
NO refunds shall be issued to patients who change their minds after successfully completing their consultation with a medical/mental health provider and receiving the ESA letter.
NO refunds shall be issued to patients who are unable to provide supporting documents as required by (II)(B) of this ESA Letters Special Refund Policy.
For any questions concerning a refund due, call us at (415) 554-0171 or email at [email protected]