Nothing better than cooking easy dinner recipes for yourself or your family. These three recipes provide many benefits for weight loss, vitality, and respiration. The mixture of vegetables, carbohydrates, and proteins creates delicious health packed dinner for people that are tired of eating food that is tasteless. Use these three easy dinner recipes and implement them into your diet to see healthy results in a matter of a month! Obviously, there’s much more to losing weight, but keeping a healthy diet is the most important. A lot of extra weight gain is due to portion control and eating too late. You want to give your body up to four hours to digest the food because the metabolism does not work as fast asleep. That being said, take some time to see if these recipes will help you to achieve your goal! We turned tasteless food to tasteful!
Start your weight loss journey with EZCare clinic by clicking the button below!
Weight Loss Recipe #1: Salmon With Brown Rice and Asparagus
Salmon is key to health. It is filled with the necessary omega fats, high-quality proteins, and the right vitamins. Brown rice is a whole grain that is considered much healthier than white. It provides the right amount of fiber, vitamins, and minerals needed as a carbohydrate. Asparagus is one of our favorite vegetables to pair with fish. It complements the source of fiber from both the salmon and the rice. It’s loaded with folate, vitamins A, C, E, and K. This easy dinner recipe is fun to make, delicious and healthy!
Directions: Pan Fry
- Boil water first to the boiling point, and add one cup of brown rice and let it be for 10 minutes (If cooking for yourself)
- While rice cooks, sear the pan with some olive oil and add a salmon fillet to a pan. Suggested (sea salt, black pepper, and minced garlic)
- While Salmon cooks on low heat, take out the rice and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Slowly flip the salmon to cook the other side. Salmon should cook no longer than 7 minutes.
- Drain the water from the rice, and put on the plate. Add a Salmon fillet.
- Pan-fry the asparagus on a different pan, with some olive oil, salt, pepper, and some lemon. This usually takes quick so it’s important to do it last.
This way the meal is served hot! Enjoy!
Weight Loss Recipe #2. Chicken Breast With Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli
Chicken breast is a great and healthy way of consuming protein. It has very high-quality proteins, zinc, and iron, which are excellent sources for Vitamins B6, B12, and D. Sweet potatoes are a rich source of fiber, containing different vitamins and minerals. Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of iron, calcium, selenium, B vitamins, and vitamin C.
Visit EZCare Clinic for effective weight loss programs– Click the button below!
The most beneficial side to these delicious potatoes is that they contain beta-carotene, an antioxidant that prevents damage to cells through oxidation. Broccoli is packed with Vitamins, Minerals and Bioactive Compounds. It goes very well with chicken and sweet potatoes and tastes great if made right! This easy dinner recipe is fun to make, delicious and healthy!
Directions: Oven Cook
- Lay chicken breast on tray and season with the desired seasoning. Recommended (Salt, Pepper, Paprika)
- Wash sweet potatoes, cut in half and place on the different tray
- Wash broccoli and place with the same tray as sweet potatoes. Recommended (Soy Sauce and Pepper)
- Put in oven on 365 D and let it sit for 30-45 minutes.
Weight Loss Recipe #3. Ground Turkey With Quinoa and Grilled Veggies
Ground Turkey vs. Ground Beef: Which One Is Better? You already know! Turkey has been surpassing beef in various ways but for the same reason! Its healthier for the human body and you can be more creative with your dishes.
Be creative with your dishes and get the most out of your weight loss journey!
Beef is red meat and more prone to health problems, so ground turkey is a great substitute! We mixed it with some Quinoa because the flavors both compliment each other for a healthy protein-packed meal. The mixed veggies consist of grilled onions, tomatoes and bell peppers because it’s an awesome and tasty combination. It has the right amount of vitamins and benefits with the Quinoa and turkey. This easy dinner recipe is fun to make, delicious and healthy!
- Rinse the quinoa, add double the saltwater to a pan and bring to boiling.
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- Chop the vegetables, pan fry with olive oil and wait until quinoa finishes cooking.
- Mix both vegetables and quinoa together. Add one teaspoon of lemon, black pepper, salt and oregano
- Pan-fry ground turkey. Add salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Cook ground turkey until the color turns brownish-golden.
- Add to the plate, and add any condiments you wish for!
Do You Want to Follow a Program to Aid Weight Loss?
If you are really struggling with weight loss, and are seeking a program to follow or check with the doctor, we are here for you! Here at EZCareclinic, we provide great programs for weight loss, with creative personal diets and personal plans to get you on track to losing weight! These Easy Dinner Recipes are some of the ways we help by creating a diet based on your body type and goals.