Earache and Ear Infection Treatments
An earache can be a disruptive condition that is caused by inflammation in the inner, middle, or outer ear as a result of an infection. Ear infections can be the result of swimmer’s ear, labyrinthitis, and chronic colds that cause mucus in the nasal cavity, which has an impact on the ear canal. Children often experience earaches between six months and three years old. However, earaches and ear infections can affect people of any age. It is important for you to visit EZCare Clinic when pain or aches arise to help reduce the pain associated with earaches and ear infections. If you have experienced ear trauma or a recent deep-water accident, we may recommend that you visit a doctor who specializes in ear conditions.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your symptoms and establish a personalized care plan that fits with your child’s lifestyle. To learn more about how we can help you find an earache and ear infection pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- Walk-in patients accepted. Schedule your appointment online.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.
Click Here to Schedule you EarWax Cleaning in San Francisco