Influenza (Flu) is similar to the common cold, but a bit more severe, and it causes symptoms such as running nose, sore throat, chest pain, cough, and fevers. The flu is brought on by a virus in the body that can spread by coughing, sneezing, and even breathing in near another person. People with the Flu may also experience body chills and sweating, dehydration, chronic fatigue, skin flushing, lessened appetite, and body aches.
We may recommend you to the emergency room or another healthcare clinic if your are experiencing any of the following:
- 105°F Temperature or Over for Children
- 103°F Temperature or Over for Adults
- Trouble Breathing
- Severe Chest Pain
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your symptoms and establish a personalized care plan that fits with your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide flu treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find treatment for the Flu, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.