Indigestion and Heartburn Treatment
Indigestion is a condition can be caused by several underlying conditions that include gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), ulcers, or gallbladder disease among other conditions. Heartburn is also a symptom of indigestion causes a person to feel discomfort and burning in the chest, stomach, or throat, and it makes it difficult to consume food. Some people may develop heartburn or indigestion from consuming certain foods or overeating. Depending on your condition, symptoms may resolve after a few hours. However, in severe cases, heartburn and indigestion may continue for several days.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we can provide specific treatment for your indigestion and heartburn so you can live your life without the discomfort of these conditions. To learn more about how we can help you with indigestion and heartburn treatment, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
Patients who are experiencing any of the following symptoms may be directed to another health care facility for specialized care:
- Shortness of breath or sweating
- Chest pain or pressure or pain radiating to your jaw, neck or arm
- Unintentional weight loss or loss of appetite
- Repeated vomiting or vomiting with blood
- Black, tarry stools
- Trouble swallowing
What to Expect During Your Visit:
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.