Pink Eye & Styes
Pink eye (Conjunctivitis) and a Sty are conditions that infect a person’s eye. Pink eye occurs when the outer membrane and eyelid become infected or inflamed after being exposed to bacteria or severe allergies. This condition is easily spread and patients are recommended to seek immediate medical attention and avoid contact with other people. Symptoms of pink eye include redness, itching, and tearing of the eyes, and it may also produce a discharge from the eye and crusting of eye fluid.
A sty is a pimple-looking lump that develops on a person’s eyelid after the small glands on the eyelid are blocked or exposed to certain bacteria. A sty is usually self-treatable with a warm cloth. However, in extreme conditions, a sty may require medication to reduce pain and inflammation.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco and San Jose, we assess your symptoms and establish a personalized care plan that fits with your lifestyle. To learn more about how we can help you find sty and pink eye treatment, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to Expect at Your Visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.