Sinus Infections & Congestion
A sinus infection and congestion can occur as a result of the flu. An infection happens when congestion moves into the nasal cavity and the nose creates an influx of mucus. Symptoms of a sinus inflection include sinus pressure, headaches, inflammation of the nasal walls, plugged ears, facial pressure, problem breathing, phlegm, difficulty sleeping, and a cough may develop from the high amount of mucus. Having a sinus infection and severe congestion can make flu symptoms worse than normal because of the added pressure in the head.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your symptoms and establish a personalized care plan that fits with your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we can provide flu treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find sinus infection and congestion relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.