Urinary Tract & Bladder Infections
A urinary tract infection occurs in a person’s bladder and urethra. More severe cases of urinary tract infection may also affect the kidneys. This condition may result in pelvic pain, frequent urination, pain when urinating, and blood in urine. When kidney infections are involved, a person will experience back pain, nausea, violent vomiting, and fever.
Bladder infection is a form of urinary tract infection where bacteria grow in a person’s bladder and causes the same symptoms—pain in the abdomen, pain urinating, blood in the urine, and burning urination. This condition also causes inflammation in the bladder, which can cause stomach pain and low back pain.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your symptoms and establish a personalized care plan that fits with your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic can provide treatment to patients who are 12 years or older. Unfortunately, women who are pregnant may not be eligible for this treatment.
To learn more about how we can help you find treatment for urinary tract infection and bladder infection, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.