Bug Bites & Stings in San Francisco
Bug and insect bites happen and when it’s too much to handle with regular, over-the-counter ointment, it’s time to visit EZCare Clinic in San Francisco. We can treat bee stings, wasp stings, hornet stings, spider bites, and even jellyfish stings. Depending on your condition, our doctors can provide treatment for severe bites and stings. Some people who have bee allergies may experience severe symptoms and may need to be rushed to the emergency for immediate attention.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your bug bite symptoms and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can also provide Zika Virus treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find Zika Virus relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.