Sprains, Strains & Joint Pain in SF
Minor injuries can happen at any moment. A sprain and a strain are injuries that can happen to muscles and ligaments in the body. These injuries can result in joint pain, muscle pain, and chronic fatigue. An over-stretched or torn ligament causes a sprain. A strain, on the other hand, is caused when a person pulls a muscle. Joint pain can be a result of many different conditions including arthritis, osteoarthritis, and overuse.
Although we offer many services at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we do not offer the following services:
- X-ray, MRI or CT scan
- Prescriptions for pain medicine
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care setting:
- Inability to bear weight
- Weakness or fever
- Coldness or numbness of the hands or legs
- History or joint surgery or blunt trauma
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your minor injuries and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle.
To learn more about how we can help you find minor injury relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.