Suture & Staple Removal San Francisco
When a person is injured so badly that they require stitches or staples to close the wound, the will soon be a moment when those stitches and staples will have to be removed. Suture removal and staple removal can be a delicate process, and the doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco have the most delicate hands to complete the job. There is no question that it will produce some forms of pain for some people. However, at EZCare Clinic, we pride ourselves on providing a professional and comfortable environment for your stitch and staple removal. We are not able to remove the stitches and staples from patients who recently had plastic surgery.
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your minor injury and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle.
To learn more about how we can help you find minor injury relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.