Tick Bites in San Francisco
Ticks are tiny insects that carry Lyme disease, which can be extremely harmful to humans and animals. People who receive tick bites usually receive such bites from hiking, camping, or being outdoors for extended periods of times and interacting with deer and other woodland animals. Symptoms from a tick bite and Lyme disease can include chronic fatigue, flu-like symptoms, and a bulls-eye rash. If a tick bites you, it very important to have it removed immediately and completely. Otherwise, it can have dangerous consequences for your health. Most treatments will include a tetanus shot and prescribed medication to treat Lyme disease.
We may direct patients to a specialist if the following symptoms are present:
- Fever, swollen joints, joint pain or neurological symptoms
- Flu-like symptoms
- Stiff neck or facial droop
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your tick bite and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle.
To learn more about how we can help you find tick bite pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.