|For patients with diabetes, biannual A1C check is an important part of monitoring blood glucose levels. The A1C check provides the average blood glucose level of a patient over the last few months as a percentage. The A1C check is performed by a doctor, who will measure average blood sugar levels using samples of hemoglobin A1C cells found in red blood cells. |
The A1C test measures the amount of glucose that is attached to hemoglobin. Since blood cells have a lifespan of about three months, the A1C check shows a patient’s blood glucose level over the course of that time. The target range for an A1C is 4-6 percent. In addition to being an important part of monitoring blood glucose levels in diabetes patients, the A1C test can also be used to diagnose prediabetes and Type 2 diabetes. EZCare Clinic makes it easy to get A1C tests and results.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Diabetes and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.