|For patients with diabetes, biannual A1C check is an important part of monitoring blood glucose levels. The A1C check provides the average blood glucose level of a patient over the last few months as a percentage. The A1C check is performed by a doctor, who will measure average blood sugar levels using samples of hemoglobin A1C cells found in red blood cells.
The A1C test measures the amount of glucose that is attached to hemoglobin. Since blood cells have a lifespan of about three months, the A1C check shows a patient’s blood glucose level over the course of that time. The target range for an A1C is 4-6 percent. In addition to being an important part of monitoring blood glucose levels in diabetes patients, the A1C test can also be used to diagnose prediabetes and Type 2 diabetes. EZCare Clinic makes it easy to get A1C tests and results.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Diabetes and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.