|According to the American Diabetes Association, over 9% of Americans have diabetes. Left unmanaged, it can lead to complications that affect nearly every organ in the body. Diabetes is a result of blood glucose levels being too high. Lack of insulin production or misuse of insulin prevents glucose from being used for energy. The high levels of blood glucose then lead to various health issues. There is no cure for diabetes, but with proper care and treatment, it can be managed. |
Diabetes is currently the 7th leading cause of death in the United States. However, Type 1 diabetes, which typically occurs in children and young adults, and Type 2 diabetes, which can develop at any age, can be monitored with us between visits to your primary care provider.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Diabetes and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.