Athlete’s Foot Treatment
Athlete’s foot, which is a fungal infection that usually begins between the toes, makes the skin of the feet itch, crack, and burn. Sores and blisters can also occur as an effect of the infection. Activity can worsen the infection, and the condition can spread to other parts of the body. Athlete’s foot can be spread through skin-to-skin contact or by walking barefoot on contaminated floors. Warm and wet environments, such as communal showers and pool decks, are the ideal breeding ground for the fungi that cause athlete’s foot. Despite its name, athlete’s foot can affect athletes and non-athletes alike.
The best way to treat athlete’s foot is to first figure out its cause. EZCare Clinic practitioners can help patients evaluate the symptoms and figure out where the skin infection is coming from. Antifungal medication and keeping the feet dry is the best treatment for athlete’s foot.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Athlete’s Foot and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- Schedule your appointment before a visit.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.