|Mouth sores, in addition to being uncomfortable and painful, are often very visible. Canker sores, the small and shallow ulcers found inside the mouth, can be caused by stress, injury, and certain foods. Cold sores, the painful and fluid-filled blisters found on the outside of the mouth are caused by the herpes simplex Type 1 virus. Cold sores are extremely contagious, about 90% of people will experience a cold sore at least once in their lifetime. |
Both canker and cold sores cause discomfort and pain while doing everyday activities, such as eating or brushing teeth. They will typically go away on their own after one or two weeks. However, there is a medication that can reduce irritation and pain and speed healing time. EZCare Clinic practitioners can evaluate symptoms and recommend proper treatment.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your cold sore and canker sore and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- Schedule your appointment.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.