Dermatitis, Rashes, & Skin Irritations Treatment
There are many skin conditions that people may deal with dermatitis, and skin rashes are two of the most common. These conditions can cause the skin to feel fired-up, inflamed, and itchy or bumpy. Some cases may even lead to discoloration. There are many different causes of skin rashes and irritations, and as a result, many different types of rashes and irritations. Some of the most common are contact dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, and nummular dermatitis.
There are many other types of rashes as well. Thus, evaluations of symptoms are highly recommended. EZCare Clinic practitioners can evaluate symptoms and give patients recommendations for the right combinations of remedies for the best results. These can include over-the-counter products and prescription medications.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Dermatitis, Rash, and Skin Irritation and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.