Hair Loss Treatment
Some hair loss is normal. On average, people can lose and regrow about 100 strands of hair each day. However, alopecia, a condition where hair loss is greater than hair growth is a medical condition many people face. This causes the hair to thin out, and in some cases, alopecia can lead to balding. Alopecia can affect both men and women. There are many causes for hair loss, with genetics being the most common. Other factors that may cause hair loss are overuse or misuse of hair products, tight hairstyles, poor nutrition, hormonal changes, poor diets lacking protein or iron, and some medical conditions and treatments.
EZCare Clinic practitioners can help patients evaluate hair loss and assist in figuring out the cause of alopecia. Using this, our practitioners will provide a personalized treatment plan.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Hair Loss and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- Schedule your appointment before your visit.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.