|Similar to chickenpox, impetigo commonly occurs in children than in adults. However, that does not mean adults are not susceptible to the skin condition. The red sores associated with impetigo are caused by bacteria. They usually show up on the mouth, nose, hands, or diaper area, and they can easily be spread through other parts of the body. The red sores will eventually burst and crust over.
Since impetigo is highly contagious, patients with the condition are highly encouraged to avoid contact with others and to avoid scratching any infected areas to reduce the risk of spreading. Although it is rare for other complications to occur as a result of impetigo, patients with the condition should seek treatment immediately for relief.
Fortunately, EZCare Clinic practitioners can assess and treat patients with impetigo with antibiotic creams or medications.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Impetigo and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- Schedule your appointment.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.