Sooth Your Skin Condition Today
Minor Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasis is one of the most persistent skin conditions. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease that causes thick, red, and scaly patches on the skin. It can be triggered by many factors, such as stress, infection, and cold. Psoriasis can affect the skin anywhere on the body, but it typically appears on the elbows, knees, face, hands, feet, nails, and scalp. There are five different types of psoriasis, with plaque and guttate psoriasis being the most common, and inverse, pustular, and erythrodermic being less prevalent. Symptoms will vary depending on what type of psoriasis a patient has.
Although there is no cure for psoriasis, there are treatments to remove the scales, stop the skin cells from multiplying quickly, and to offer relief. EZCare Clinic practitioners can evaluate symptoms and offer suggestions for treatment and relief. This may include over-the-counter and prescription medication.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Psoriasis and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.