Sunburn Treatment in San Francisco
Sunburns may occur every time one spends too much time in the sun, but it is not something to be taken lightly. Sunburns can vary in severity, from mild redness to painful blistering and swelling. Regardless of severity, sun damage is not good for the skin due to exposure to UVA and UVB rays. These rays can damage and alter the skin and even DNA beneath the outer surface layers.
Over time, this damage could lead to melanomas and other complications. Additionally, symptoms that may accompany sunburn, like heatstroke, dehydration, or skin infection, can come into play. Sunburn treatment will not only relieve the pain from the burn, it also aims to reduce the redness and inflammation.
While at-home treatment is possible, those dealing with severe sunburns can come into EZCare Clinic for a thorough assessment and proper medical care.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your sunburn and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- Schedule your sunburn appointment.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.