Motion Sickness Prevention
Motion sickness can afflict anyone while traveling via car, boat, train, or air. Symptoms can include discomfort, fatigue, dizziness, vomiting, and unease. Motion sickness is caused by a discrepancy in the body’s balance-sensing system. One part of the system, usually the eyes, realizes that the body is moving, but the other parts (the inner ear and sensory nerves) do not. This discrepancy between the parts of the balance-sensing system leads to motion sickness. Although the symptoms related to motion sickness typically go away when the motion stops, the symptoms can be prevented.
EZCare Clinic practitioners can provide a customized treatment plan to curb motion sickness before it even begins because it is difficult to stop the symptoms once they start. With the right over-the-counter or prescription products, motion sickness can be prevented.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess the causes of your motion sickness and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.