Zika Virus Treatment
The Zika Virus is a virus that is spread through Aedes mosquitoes. This virus causes a list of symptoms for people who are diagnosed with it, and, worst of all, it has been greatly known to cause severe birth defects when mosquitoes carrying Zika bite pregnant women. People who are diagnosed with Zika Virus experience symptoms that include: fever, conjunctivitis, skin rashes, muscle pain, joint pain, and severe headache.
Although Zika is spread primarily through mosquitoes, it may also spread through sexual contact, blood transfusion, and through childbirth. Unfortunately, most people who are infected with Zika are not aware that they are infected until a doctor diagnoses them. Symptoms may not arise for several days after being bitten, but they can remain for several days. As of today, there is no vaccine for Zika, and the best way to defend you and your family from Zika through mosquito repellent. If you believe that you or your family has Zika, the doctors at EZCare Clinic can help.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your symptoms and establish a personalized care plan that fits with your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide Zika Virus treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find Zika Virus relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.