|Birth control pills at EZCare Medical Clinic have a 99% efficiency rate when administered on a regular schedule. |
The Birth Control Pill includes hormones to prevent a woman from ovulating and produce a thicker, more resistant cervical mucus. Stronger cervical mucus is helpful in preventing sperm from reaching the eggs. Although this process is not 100% guaranteed, there is still a high-efficiency rate when added to other preventative measures such as condoms.
|At EZCare Medical Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your condition and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about birth control pills, call EZCare Medical Clinic at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a birth control consultation.
What to expect at your birth control visit
- Please schedule your appointment in advance. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, birth control treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and birth control prescription at the front desk.