DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
The three bacterial illnesses, diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis primarily affect children. Children under the age of seven can get a DTaP vaccine, which will protect them from the illnesses.
Diphtheria is an extremely rare infection of the nose and throat that creates a thick, gray matter to build up on the back of the throat, causing difficulties with breathing. Those with diphtheria will experience a sore throat, fever, swollen lymph nodes, and weakness.
Tetanus is another rare, but potentially fatal bacterial infection. This one affects nerves and causes painful muscle spasms, particularly in the neck and jaw.
Finally, pertussis, which is also known as whooping cough, is an infection that targets the respiratory tract. Coughing, congestion, and sneezing are some of the symptoms that may develop in patients with pertussis. It is very contagious, so a vaccine is highly recommended.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Dermatitis, Rash, and Skin Irritation and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.