Every year, more than 200,00 people are hospitalized for the flu. For some, the flu can be fatal. The best way to protect oneself from the flu is to get the flu shots. It is highly recommended as the flu is caused by a highly contagious and easily spread virus.
The flu virus targets the nose, throat, and lungs. Symptoms include fever, headaches, chills, coughing, congestion, muscle aches, and fatigue. The flu is not to be confused with a cold, which does not usually cause headaches or fevers.
There are different doses for patients at different stages of life. For example, those over the age of 65 can receive a higher dosage of the shot. Adults and children can get seasonal shots, and preservative-free options are available at EZ Care Clinic upon request.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your health and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.