HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
To protect against genital warts and cervical, vulvar, vaginal, and anal cancer, patients are encouraged to get a Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine. HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection, and as such, patients who are sexually active are highly encouraged to receive the vaccination. Symptoms include warts on the genitals as well as on the skin surrounding the genital area. Although many people with HPV do not experience or develop symptoms they can still spread the infection through sexual contact.
The vaccine is given as a series of three injections administered over 6 months and provides protection against nine different types of human papillomavirus. There is currently no cure for HPV, but treatment options are available. EZCare Clinic practitioners can provide the vaccination as a form of preventative care.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your condition and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients. |
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.