IPV (Polio) Treatment
The polio vaccine has made polio extremely rare. The 4-shot series that is administered to children has rendered the disease nearly nonexistent in the United States. The polio (IPV) vaccine protects those who receive it against the virus that causes polio, also known as poliomyelitis. Despite the fact that many people who are infected with poliovirus do not become sick or display any symptoms, a vaccination is highly recommended because it can be spread from person to person. Children who suffer from polio can experience muscle pain, weakness, or paralysis later on in life. Poliovirus can find its way into a person’s brain and spinal cord, which can lead to paralysis, and in some cases, death.
Polio is transmitted through contaminated water and food or through contact with someone who is infected. Come into EZCare Clinic for a vaccine from our practitioners.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your Polio and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we can provide treatment to all patients.|
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.