MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
With a 2-dose series of the MMR vaccine, children can be protected from measles, mumps, and rubella. Adults who did not receive the vaccination as children can also receive it later in life.
Measles can lead to ear infection, diarrhea, pneumonia, and in severe cases, brain damage or death. Early symptoms include fever, rashes, coughing, runny noses, and red, watery eyes. Measles are extremely contagious, so getting a vaccination is important.
Mumps, like fever, also causes fever. Symptoms also include headaches, muscle aches, fatigue, loss of appetite, and swollen salivary glands. Mumps can lead to swollen testicles in men and ovaries in women, loss of hearing, inflammation of the brain or spinal cord, and in rare cases, death.
Like measles and mumps, a symptom of rubella is a fever. Sore throats, rashes, headaches, and red, itchy eyes are also signs of rubella. Women who contract rubella while pregnant are at risk for miscarriage or having babies with birth defects.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your conditions of measles, mumps, or rubella and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we can provide treatment to all patients.|
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.