Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria)
Similar to the DTaP vaccine, the Td vaccine protects against bacterial illnesses. The Td vaccine assists in fighting against tetanus and diphtheria. Children who have not completed the DTaP primary series are encouraged to get the Td vaccine if they are between the ages of 7 and 10. All adults should get a booster dose of the Td vaccine every 10 years.
Diphtheria is an extremely rare infection of the nose and throat that creates a thick, gray matter to build up on the back of the throat, causing difficulties with breathing. Those with diphtheria will experience a sore throat, fever, swollen lymph nodes, and weakness.
Tetanus is another rare, but potentially fatal bacterial infection. This one affects nerves and causes painful muscle spasms, particularly in the neck and jaw.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your condition and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.