Camp Physicals in San Francisco
Camp physicals are recommended for young, camp participants before they go to camp. Also known as pre-participation physicals, these checkups make sure that young participants are in the right shape to safely play while at camp. Although these physicals are not required by every state or school, they are a great opportunity to make sure that the children are up to date on immunizations, healthy enough to withstand the demands of physical activity, and gives them the opportunity to discuss any concerns with a physician.
Camp physicals are a great preventative measure, not meant to disqualify someone from participating in a physical activity. Instead, they are focused on determining what level of participation will keep the athlete safe and healthy. They can also be used to figure out if extra measures need to be taken to keep a child safe during camp games.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your child’s condition and establish a personalized care plan that fits their lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco and San Jose, we can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help your child, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.