|Anaphylaxis is severe, and in some instances, life-threatening allergic reaction. In some people, the reaction can happen within seconds of being exposed to a substance they are allergic to. In others, reactions may take a little more time. From rashes, nausea, and vomiting, to difficulty breathing and shock, anaphylactic reactions can come in many forms. No matter the reaction, it is important that they are treated immediately to prevent fatality or unconsciousness.|
The most common way to immediately treat an anaphylactic reaction to an allergen is with an epinephrine pen (EpiPen). These prescription pens are auto-injectors, which can administer a dose of epinephrine to someone experiencing a severe allergic reaction. Epinephrine opens up airways in the lungs and narrows the blood vessels. This gives the person having a reaction time to get proper treatment for their allergy. EZCare Clinic can provide anyone with a prior prescription for an EpiPen with a refill to ensure that they are prepared and protected.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your condition and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.|
To learn more about how we can help you, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- Schedule your appointment.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.