General Medical Exams & College Physicals
EZCare Clinic provides both administrative physicals and college physicals.
Administrative physicals are accessible and easy to schedule. These are typically required for events such as marriage or adoption, obtaining a non-commercial driver’s license, admission to a professional or trade school, or for insurance certification. Meanwhile, college physicals may be required for some schools before students can begin attending classes. EZCare Clinic makes it easy for students to get the paperwork they need to complete registration.
The average medical exam will take measurements for height, weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels. Examiners will look for irregularities or concerning changes. The exam will help patients get an idea of the overall health and help to ensure that they are ready for a new life change, job, or semester/quarter of school.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your condition and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.