Smoking Cessation is something that thousands of people deal with daily. People quick smoking for many different reasons, but the most common is based on the effects of cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke has been found to have several chemicals in it, such as: acetone (solvents), ammonia (cleaning agent), chromium (wood preservative), formaldehyde (foam insulation), hydrogen cyanide (plastic), lead (metal alloys), toluene (resins), nicotine (addictive and an insecticide), and carbon monoxide (car exhaust).
The clinicians at EZCare Clinic in San Jose and San Francisco utilize multiple methods to help you stop smoking. If you are ready to stop smoking today, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco and San Jose to schedule a consultation today.
The health effects of smoking continue grow, but some of the most common include ulcers, cancer, heart attacks, heartburn, and chronic bronchitis. Quitting smoking is one of the hardest situations a person can experience based on the addictive compounds found in cigarettes. The side effects of smoking cessation include physical fatigue, blood pressure, headache, and psychological changes such as anger, anxiety, and irritability.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco and San Jose, we assess your condition and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco and San Jose, we can provide treatment to all patients.|
To learn more about how we can help you, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco or San Jose at SF (415) 966-0848 | SJ (408) 217-0453 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
· Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
· Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
· Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
· Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
· Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.