Tuberculosis is a highly contagious bacterial infection that primarily attacks the lungs. It can also affect the kidneys, brain, or spine. Although most people who contract the bacteria that cause tuberculosis will not develop any symptoms, testing is recommended if one has been in contact with someone who has had the disease. EZCare Clinic makes getting a tuberculosis test quick and easy. Walk-in tests are available to those who are required to get evaluated for or who are at increased of becoming infected.
Tuberculosis can be serious in some cases. In minor cases, patients will experience persistent coughing (occasionally with some blood), weight loss, fevers, and night sweats. Patients who have symptoms will have to undergo a long period of treatment, and sometimes quarantine, that involves various types of antibiotics.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your condition and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.|
To learn more about how we can help you, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.