Pregnancy evaluations can be carried out at EZCare Clinic. Our convenient and easy pregnancy testing provides an answer to anyone who thinks they may be pregnant. The practitioner will evaluate a pelvic area for lesions or discharge, the health of the cervix, and to get some cervical samples for testing.
In addition, there are two tests for pregnancy, urine, and blood. Urine tests can be done at home. These will look for the hCG hormone, which indicates pregnancy. If this test returns a positive result, patients can come in for a blood test. A blood sample will be taken and evaluated for hCG. hCG is a hormone that the body creates once a fertilized egg has been implanted in the uterine lining. If the blood test is also positive, a sonogram may follow.
This evaluation may include measurements of height, weight, and blood pressure.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your condition and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.