Life is full of ups and downs. Every sunrise brings its share of joy and sorrow. In life, you will experience a bountiful season while sometimes life may throw you into a dark corner.
The unpredictable nature of life is tough on everyone, but its impact is worse on people suffering from anxiety.
However, there are human beings who are determined to get through the battles of life regardless of their mental state. One such person is the heroine in our story – a single mom who chose EZCare Clinic to overcome anxiety and lead a better life
She successfully won the battle against anxiety in only three months. Incredible, right? How did she do it?
This lady had been presented with a myriad of treatment options, but she opted for a cuddly, furry friend. She chose an Emotional Support Animal (ESA).
In this case study, we are going to explore her journey of overcoming anxiety through the help of ESA. We will look at the courage and determination of this strong single mother to get through anxiety.
How can ESA help with anxiety? Click the button below to overcome anxiety through the help of ESA.
Let’s meet our passionate single mother.
Our heroine is Kylie Wallburg, a passionate and hardworking mother of three beautiful children. She works as a project manager in a thriving company.
Kylie had worked hard in her studies and had attained a Master’s degree in Management, which had always been her dream. Upon this achievement, she had opted for a lecturing job in an institution close to her home. At a tender age of 22, she had fallen head over heels with the love of her life, and they tied the knot. However, their marriage was anything but smooth. For over eight years, the marriage was full of ups and downs. Things seemed to be getting worse and eventually fell apart at some point. The marriage was headed for doom, and Kylie opted for a divorce.
Divorce is never easy for anyone. The setback from her marriage hit Kylie hard, and her battle with anxiety disorder started. Following the divorce, she started experiencing the following symptoms:
- Constant migraines and failure to concentrate on her tasks
- Insomnia– she could barely sleep for a few hours each night
- Suffered severe panic attacks and often got jittery when out in the public
- She found herself crying randomly throughout the day.
The departure of her husband of eight years, coupled with the loss of her art teaching, took a severe toll on Kylie’s health. To make matters worse, she had a small baby to bring up. All these turbulences drove her to a complete mental breakdown.
Kylie knew that her life was going down the drain, and the stakes were too high. She needed to get a grip of herself lest she loses everything that she had worked hard to achieve. She chose to start the journey towards restoring her mental health.
Talk to a mental health expert at EZCare Clinic!
On 14th March 2019, Kylie started to explore the most effective method to get rid of her anxiety. After extensive research, she came across the name Emotional Support Animal. She didn’t know that such a thing existed. She quickly took steps to get herself one, and in just three months, she experienced dramatic changes in her life. Here’s what changed:
- Slowly, Kylie began to experience mental stability and was determined to overcome anxiety
- Her sleeping patterns improved tremendously, and she could take extended resting hours
- She got the courage to step out into the public and even landed a job as a project manager – she even became the ’employee of the month’ at some point for exceptional skills at dealing with people.
- She became a happy and satisfied mother to her adorable munchkin and their cuddly poodle.
Are you wondering how she managed to pull this off? What was the secret ingredient in her anxiety treatment? Read on to experience her incredible journey to becoming the best version of herself.
Get your ESA and rid of anxiety by clicking below!
1. Look into Your Mental Situation
There’s more to anxiety than suffering a panic attack when out in public or getting jitters when you think of an unwelcome situation. Since anxiety is a mental disorder, it will most likely be accompanied by other symptoms such as headaches, nausea, fatigue, insomnia, endless worrying, and a load of other mental and physical problems.
It’s always important to understand your body and look out for any changes that are out of the ordinary. Pay attention to your physical and mental state. Sometimes, you will pick up some disturbing things about your health. There’s no need to panic. Kylie’s story will shine some much-needed light on how to handle these situations.
Before you take up that phone and consult a doctor, you need to understand the difference between anxiety and anxiety disorder.
Let’s look at the difference between the two in the simplest of terms:
Anxiety is usually a standard emotional coping mechanism by the body to different situations. When faced with a dangerous or unpleasant situation, the body’s alarm system will go off. The body’s glands will secrete hormones that will lead to sensitivity or an increased heartbeat.
When your body senses danger, you may experience an adrenaline rush. The adrenaline sends signals to various parts of the body, and the process may trigger anxiety. The body’s reaction to such situations is called ‘fight or flight response’ and is necessary for survival. The response is what gives you the urge and the physical strength to run when faced with danger. Such reactions are usual and acceptable. They constitute normal anxiety.
Therefore, when you feel the usual rush when faced with an uncomfortable situation, that’s normal anxiety. However, when this anxiety becomes too much and leads to other physical effects, then that should be a warning sign.
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Uncontrollable worrying and feelings of tension
- Constant restlessness and always feeling on edge
- Increased irritability
- Difficulty in concentration
- Trouble falling asleep
While these symptoms may be common to many people, someone suffering from anxiety may experience them on another level.
When Kylie Wallburg realized that something was unusual with her daily routine, she evaluated herself and decided to seek professional help. You will always tell when something is off with your behavior. Pay attention to any red flags.
Look for the symptoms to treat anxiety quickly with ESA, click below !
Let’s proceed to the next step.
2. Contact a licensed mental health professional
They say, better safe than sorry.
While everyone dreads a trip to the doctor’s office, it’s usually best to visit them once you notice something is off with your health. Don’t let your busy schedule hinder you from seeking professional help once you feel something could be wrong. Whether the symptoms are mild or full-blown, don’t take any chances with your mental health. If you feel that a face to face consultation with the doctor isn’t your cup of tea, you may opt for an online consultation that’s equally good.
Click the button below to consult with a mental health specialist
Since Kylie had a little child, time was an expensive commodity. She couldn’t make it for a physical consultation with the doctor. That’s when she thought of checking out online mental health professionals to consult about her anxiety.
After a quick search on the internet, she came across a number of treatment options, but nothing grabbed her attention as much as the use of an Emotional Support Animal (ESA). How so?
The reasons were:
- Animals, especially dogs, are considered man’s best friend
- With an animal around, you will have an adorable companion that will help lower your stress levels and fight loneliness.
- Looking at an animal can elevate your mood tremendously
- These animals provide you with a sense of stability, especially in unpleasant situations
- They provide a connection in a safe and warm environment
- They have the ability to regulate neurotransmitters, which helps you calm down when having a panic attack or intense emotional outburst
The list is endless…
To own an emotional support buddy, you need to get a letter from a licensed healthcare professional. The sad thing is, there are thousands of fraudsters in the market with the aim of taking advantage of your condition to scam you. Kylie was aware of this fact and consequently turned on her detective instincts.
Here’s what you need to keep in mind before going forward with the process:
- Avoid going to your family doctor to obtain an ESA letter.
- There’s no physician who can write you an ESA letter right away – they can only approve service animals.
- The healthcare professional must be licensed to practice in YOUR state.
Kylie kept the above tips in mind and was motivated by her unconditional desire to own a support buddy to help her fully recover from her anxiety.
So, what pet did Kylie choose as her ESA?
Kylie has always loved dogs. It was, therefore, a no brainer when she decided to explore the breeds of dogs available that would best provide her with the emotional support she needed.
Get the best ESA for yourself by clicking below !
Let’s proceed to the next step:
3. Select the best breed of dog for an ESA
Kylie wasn’t a previous dog owner. If you are like her, here is everything you need to know to get an effective emotional support animal:
Since ancient times, men and dogs have always shared a special connection. Anytime you see a dog wag its tail or woof excitedly, you relax and forget about how long and tiresome your day was. Their amazing response to human beings is what makes them the best choice for an emotional support animal. While most dogs offer man with bountiful love and care, there are specific breeds that are chilled out, social and can be trained to provide emotional assistance.
ESA Pets can take your stress away – click the button below to get your ESA letter today!
Let’s take a deeper look at some of the best breeds to offer you emotional support:
- Labrador Retriever – Top of our list is this breed that is famous for its strong desire to please its owner. These dogs are always happy, extremely friendly, and full of energy. They are always looking for adventure, making them perfect companions for the outdoors or for going with for vacations.
- Poodles – Since they are excellent at adapting to a new environment, poodles are a great choice for an emotional support animal. Poodles are social and are perfect for households with kids. Better yet, they will adore you when you take them out to new places.
- Yorkshire Terrier – These dogs are too sweet. They crave attention but will ensure they return it tenfold. By sharing their endless affection, they will boost your confidence and melt your stress away. They are quick to adapt to new environments, and their small size makes them adorable to hold.
- Corgi – When it comes to dogs, the corgi is the Queen of England’s first choice. These highly intelligent animals blend in with people of all ages. Due to their high intelligence levels, they are super easy to train. All you have to do is pamper them with lots of mental and physical exercises.
- Golden Retriever – Of all the ESAs out there, this one takes the crown as the most supportive. They are the best companions to have. Not only are they extremely friendly, but they also possess this patient demeanor, which makes them ideal for people with mental health issues. Better yet, they are easily trainable.
- Pug – Their adorable expression is enough to put a smile on your face. Pugs are loved for their adorable round puppy eyes with a wrinkled skin that will melt any heart. They are quick to read one’s mood and are playful with kids. They are a great choice for an ESA.
- Beagle – One of the most loyal dogs out there, beagles are beautiful thanks to their cute floppy ears and extremely soft fur. They are entertaining and awesome for cuddling. They are a perfect choice for a therapy dog due to their active and ultra-friendly nature.
After looking at the above properties, Kylie decided to go for a poodle since she knew holding the adorable dog in her arms would give her peace of mind. The poodle would be the perfect companion for her.
She proceeded to look for a licensed healthcare expert and poured out her mental problems to them.
After a thorough examination, the doctor proceeded to recommend getting an ESA to help with her anxiety. The doctor wrote an ESA letter that allowed Kylie to have the support pet as her companion everywhere she went.
Let’s explore some more about the ESA letter
4. Get yourself a valid ESA letter
An ESA letter is crucial when you own support animals. However, there are a lot of scammers out there, and you may end up with a fake letter. Such a thing may frustrate your efforts to heal. Therefore, it’s important to pick a provider who issues legit ESA letters. Kylie was alert and successfully got a legitimate ESA registration.
ESA Pets can help prevent mood swings – click the button below!
The following are what you need to look out for to tell whether the ESA letter you are getting is legit or not:
- The site you depend on for an ESA letter shouldn’t promise a hassle-free process. Issuing the letter requires a careful and thorough examination.
- The letter shouldn’t have any missing details. Some of the essential information that must appear include the doctor’s contacts, the animal’s name, and breed, as well as its certification ID number.
- The letter should also include the date it was issued and when it expires.
- Also, ensure that the doctor issuing the letter has an updated license.
- Don’t be enticed by saving a few bucks on the letter. Learn the current rates and gauge the site’s rate accordingly.
- Ensure that the doctor is willing to provide you with support even after issuing the ESA letter.
- Request for a copy of the letter and go through it thoroughly to ensure no details are missing.
- Avoid sites that claim to offer ‘registry’ or ‘certification’ services.
- Ensure that the letter has an official letterhead
- The ESA letter is renewable every year.
Different circumstances in her life had taught Kylie not to trust easily. Therefore, she took her time screening and filtering through online sites provided the ESA services. After a careful search, she landed on ezcareclinic.com and loved their professionalism. She filled in a detailed form that asked for personal information and details about her overall health.
She filled in all that she knew and also revealed details that she was confused about. Upon successfully filling the online form, she was directed to a healthcare professional.
In the beginning, Kylie was hesitant to open up about what she was going through. However, her determination to get rid of her anxiety motivated her, and she went all out about her revelations. She opened up about her personal struggles and traumatic experience to the doctor. She shared about the divorce and the unfortunate details of her life that led to her mental instability. She also revealed that she often suffered anxiety attacks anytime she was out in public places. She also shared that she got constant headaches, which led to insomnia, her lack of concentration when doing tasks, and feeling nauseated once in a while.
After a lengthy consultation, it was clear that Kylie was suffering from an anxiety disorder. The licensed healthcare expert recommended that Kylie needed to have a pet around and approved the ESA letter for her.
Now that Kylie had a legit ESA letter, she was allowed to:
- Keep the pup without paying a hefty pup fee. Whenever she changed houses, she could show the landlord the ESA letter who then allowed her to live with the support pet.
- When traveling, she would tag the pet along without paying extra fees.
Kylie and her poodle were unified. Everywhere she went, the poodle tagged along.
Three weeks after getting the poodle, Kylie began to notice minor improvements in the way she conducted her daily tasks. Her sleeping patterns also began to improve. She wasn’t sure whether it was to do with the ESA. So, she began to keep track of her treatment by watching the impact on her mental health.
You can watch your mental health better with an ESA Pet!
5. Monitor your health closely
Due to the Fair Housing Amendments Act, the ESA letter allowed Kylie to live in with her favorite poodle.
How did the ESA improve Kylie’s health?
To start with, she started keeping a journal of any change in her health. She spent more time with the pet and her kids. She was really determined to change her life.
Remember how she used to cry uncontrollably? Well, these crying spells reduced dramatically.
After a week, she noticed that her mood was quite stable. The torturous headaches also decreased immensely. She experienced mild forms of sadness but playing fetch-the-ball with her poodle also helped reduce that.
Her overall sadness graph showed a declining graph. As her sadness reduced, she began to concentrate more on her tasks and spend quality time with the people she cared about, especially her kids and the lovely poodle.
That’s not all. Here’s some more good news.
There was a noticeable change in her sleeping patterns.
Anxiety can worsen with insomnia – click the button below to get help!
Before getting an ESA, Kylie tossed and turned all night. Her mind was filled with negative thoughts, which often resulted in nightmares. But sharing her bed with the poodle all night made her sleeping patterns take a remarkable turn.
She snuggled with her support buddy and caressed its fur all night. The warm feeling of the pet beside her helped her relax and enjoy her sleep. By six weeks, Kylie reported that her nights were now peaceful and restful.
Now that her insomnia was a thing of the past, she woke to feel energetic and ready to face the day. She became optimistic about what the day held and was productive in all she did.
Moreover, she became more confident in herself.
By and by, Kylie brought down the walls that she had built due to her anxiety. Her perception of life changed, and she began to pay more attention to her mental state.
Everywhere she went, her poodle would tag along. Since she had the valuable ESA letter, she could travel with the poodle to visit her aunt, who lived on the outskirts of the town. She rarely felt isolated since the poodle was always with her.
After about nine weeks, she began to relax more when around people and even drove pleasure from social interactions. As things began to take shape, she focused better on her career in project management. By having an ESA, her faith increased, and the nervousness melted away.
Within no time, she earned the ‘Employee of the Month’ title due to her exemplary people skills.
The new version of Kylie was a result of determination and will to become a better person. Having an ESA and the ESA letter played a major role in this transformation.
While having the ESA is perfect for fighting anxiety and improving one’s life, it’s important to pair it up with other methods to ensure total mental stability.
Getting out of anxiety can be easier with ESA, click below!
Let’s proceed to the next step:
6. Combine other treatment methods with the ESA
There’s no doubt that emotional support animals have taken over how therapy is done around the world. As Kylie said,” It amazes me to think that just having a little furry being by your side can help you cope up with life the way you want.”
Having a poodle by her side opened a whole new chapter for Kylie. It was filled with brightness and endless laughter. She was intentional about letting go of anything that stole her peace and made serious effort to connect with other people.
Having an ESA was a major factor in her recovery from anxiety.
In addition, she took up more practical methods that she paired with having an ESA, which helped make her healing journey permanent. Here are some of those methods:
Regular exercise and healthy eating daily can improve your anxiety – click the button below!
For balanced mental and physical health, you need to eat a balanced diet. Eating healthy food has a similar impact on the brain as it does on the body. Kylie was keen on eating a healthy diet.
To keep her mental health in top shape, Kylie sort to incorporate a highly nutritious diet into her lifestyle. She would often eat nuts, eggs, meat, seafood, and lots of green vegetables.
More to that, Kylie started taking her ESA for a morning walk. Doing so made her body active and pushed her stamina to the limit. Getting physically active made her take control of her overall health. Through physical exercise, she believed in herself more and gained more confidence in life.
Kylie constantly challenged herself and became socially active.
When recovering from anxiety, it’s important to push yourself beyond the boundaries.
Kylie wanted to focus on her well-being. During her daily walks with the ESA, she came across a voluntary group that assisted the elderly in society.
She made a quick decision and enrolled as a volunteer in the program. To her, this was a major step since, previously, such things made her jittery. But with the poodle on her side, she had all the mental support she needed to get through with it. Following this act, she got the courage to set new goals and challenge herself to achieve them. Every time she achieved her goals, she rewarded herself.
Keeping a Daily Journal
When you write something down, it feels important. This concept is the fundamental principle of keeping a journal. You don’t have to keep a complicated journal. You can opt for a simple bulleted list, which sheds light on what you are feeling the whole day.
Since Kylie wanted to keep track of progress, she started recording every detail of her day in a journal. She didn’t leave anything out – from the moment her alarm rang to everything she did during the day. By journaling, she became more aware of her emotions and how she felt about different situations.
Pairing up having an ESA with other therapeutic methods has an astounding effect on one’s healing. An ESA gives you the push you need to be true to yourself and achieve the best.
Now that most of her anxiety had subsided, Kylie got in touch with her therapist to ensure that she was on the right track to eliminate her mental disorder.
Get all the benefits of ESA today by clicking below!
Let’s usher in our last step:
7. Go for regular check-ups
Fighting anxiety can’t be done alone. It’s important to keep others in the loop on the impact you are experiencing as therapy continues. Reach out to your therapist regularly and tell them what you feel.
Regular check-ups are also important because they help you strive to achieve your health goals and push yourself to be the best version of you.
The best thing about regular check-ups:
Is that you have someone to turn to any time you experience an emotional outburst.
Stress can cause other health problems – click the button below to book your appointment!
It’s highly recommended that you consult your therapist anytime you detect a change in your mental functionality. The doctor will assess the situation and make some recommendations. Regular check-ups boost your confidence and strengthen the healing process.
Kylie ensured that she visited her therapist regularly and appreciated his efforts to support her through the recovery journey. Every check-up session gave her strength. Through opening up, she stayed true to herself. She remained aware of herself, and this made her stronger than ever before.
She found closure with every check-up, which helped sustain the gains made in her recovery journey.
Where is Kylie now?
Two months into having an ESA, Kylie’s life was bright, and her mental health had improved greatly. She could focus on achieving her career goals by being a better version of herself. She could sleep better, concentrate well, raise her kids, and set new boundaries to better her physical and mental health.
The above story is how Kylie started healing from her anxiety disorder within one month of getting an ESA.
Let’s not forget to thank her poodle for the role it played in this remarkable recovery. She intends to keep her emotional support animal for anxiety by her side since the poodle is a vital component of her story.
Click the button below to have better mental health!
With focus, courage, and determination, you can conquer your fears. Do you desire to recover from anxiety and tell a success story like that of Kylie Wallburg? Visit the Ezcare clinic website today, and get a valid ESA letter. It’s never too late to change your story.
Recovery is possible. You just need to take that first step by clicking below!