Anxiety disorders are a group of mental illnesses that cause overwhelming fear and stress. People with anxiety disorders typically experience apprehension, nervousness, doubt, and unease in everyday situations. When these feelings become so prominent in a person’s life, they cannot function normally.
For example, anxiety disorders can cause loss of motivation, avoiding family members, and withdrawal from social settings.
The following symptoms characterize anxiety:
- Random occurrence of panic attacks
- Sweaty and clammy hands
- Nausea and dry mouth
- Continuous recall of traumatic situations
With treatment, people with anxiety disorders recover and learn to control their emotions and symptoms, and medications are the mainstay of treatment for many anxiety disorders. Besides, online anxiety counseling can also be potent against anxiety disorders.
Pharmacological treatment of anxiety disorders usually consists of modern anti-depressants (SSRIs and SNRIs) as the very first medications for anxiety patients. These medications include:
- Escitalopram (Lexapro)
- Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Paroxetine (Paxil)
- Sertraline (Zoloft)
- Buspirone (BuSpar)
Benzodiazepines are a type of medication that relaxes your muscles and smoothens brain signals by increasing the effect of neurotransmitters. Depending on your condition, mental health experts at EZCare Clinic can prescribe certain Benzodiazepines to help you with anxiety disorder. These medications include:
- Alprazolam (Xanax Rx)
- Chlordiazepoxide (Librium Rx)
- Clonazepam (Klonopin Rx)
- Diazepam (Valium Rx)
- Lorazepam (Ativan Rx)
When we combine anxiety medications with changes in lifestyle, it can positively impact your wellbeing and recovery from an anxiety disorder. Sticking to your treatment plan for anxiety disorder is essential to overcome your symptoms.
Our doctors also conduct online anxiety assessments and prescribe anxiety medications online for your facilitation.
Anxiety Test Online
Take our anxiety test online to gauge your symptoms better. Our doctors diagnose anxiety disorders online and provide the best treatment for anxiety disorders.
Types of Anxiety Disorders
Following are the types of anxiety disorders:
- General Anxiety Disorder (GAD): This type of anxiety is defined by unnecessary and excessive stress without any particular reason.
- Phobias: The word phobia means fear of something or a situation. People can demonstrate a phobia in almost anything in existence. Most phobias may produce extreme anxiety symptoms, including panic attacks, hyperventilation, uncontrollable shaking, and even vomiting and nausea, among other symptoms.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia): People who experience social anxiety often fear not being accepted in social settings, have trouble attending school, or going to work. Additionally, social anxiety can cause a strain on personal relationships. Take our online test for social anxiety to understand your symptoms better.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): OCD causes people to experience irrational thinking, which leads to repetitive actions based on obsessions or compulsive behavior. Compulsive behavior can be associated with tasks such as counting, repeating words, or repeating an action many times.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) affects thousands of people every day. This debilitating condition can produce symptoms such as nightmares, daytime flashbacks, and fear of certain situations or places because of a traumatic event in the past.
Call EZCare’s anxiety treatment center to schedule an appointment today or walk into the San Francisco Anxiety clinic for anxiety evaluation & diagnosis. Our qualified doctors will ensure to provide you with the best treatment for anxiety disorders. The clinic also offers online anxiety prescriptions, online anxiety counseling, and prescription refill.
We are licensed in multiple states and can see patients via telemedicine from California, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Oklahoma, New York, Pennsylvania