Feel Better Today! We’re Here to Help!
Nausea & Vomiting Treatment
Nausea is described as an uneasy feeling in the stomach that may precede vomiting. Nausea symptoms may include upset stomach, cold sweats, and dizziness among other symptoms. Vomiting typically follows nausea and it occurs when the contents in a person’s stomach (i.e., liquid and food) abruptly come out through the mouth. Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms that can influence everyone at some point of their life. However, people who experience these symptoms more often are those with any of the following conditions:
- Morning Sickness
- Motion Sickness
- Stomach Flu
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Food Poisoning
- Many Others
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco and San Jose, we will assess the reason for your vomiting and nausea and provide a treatment plan that may include prescriptions or IV Therapy to rehydrate the body. To learn more about how we can help you with nausea and vomiting treatment, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
Please Seek Immediate Medical Attention if You Experience Any of the Following Symptoms:
- Chest pain or pain radiating to the jaw, neck, or arm
- Severe, worsening or sudden onset of pain in the stomach
- Dizziness or vertigo with vomiting
- Blood in vomit
What to Expect During Your Visit:
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment at EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and will talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.