Minor Wounds, Cuts, & Blisters
Minor wounds, cuts, and blisters are bound to happen at one point of your life, so it is best to know a place where those minor injuries can be treated. Proper first aid is essential when trying to avoid infection and wound inflammation. When a wound gets infected, it can begin to cause other types of health issues such as severe pain, fever, and, in some cases, staph infection.
We may direct patients to a specialist if the following symptoms are present:
- Injuries on the head, face or eyes
- Wounds requiring stitches or staples
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Any animal wound other than a minor dog or cat scratches
- Puncture wounds
At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your minor injury and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle.
To learn more about how we can help you find minor injury relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.