Maintain Good Health At EZCare Clinic
Comprehensive Health Screening
EZCare Clinic provides a comprehensive health screening package for patients over the age of 18. This screening package will help patients identify potential risks for chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
Diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol can all lead to life-threatening diseases as well as lower quality of life. Regular health screenings allow patients to catch chronic conditions early on, giving them the opportunity to implement preventative treatments before conditions worsen. Diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol often go unnoticed in patients, so it is important that they come in for a comprehensive health screening. EZCare practitioners will quickly help patients identify potential risks for these chronic conditions and give recommendations for healthier lifestyles in the case that risks are found.
|At EZCare Clinic in San Francisco, we assess your health and establish a personalized care plan that fits your lifestyle. The doctors at EZCare Clinic in San Francisco can provide treatment to all patients.
To learn more about how we can help you find pain relief, call EZCare Clinic in San Francisco at (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
What to expect at your visit
- Schedule your appointment before a visit. Walk-in patients accepted.
- Depending on your age, treatment EZCare Clinic may vary.
- Patients who experience severe shortness of breath or trouble breathing should visit the emergency room.
- Sign-in at the front desk and be sure to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Our doctors will review your medical history and talk about your allergy symptoms with you before conducting a physical examination.
- Following testing, we will recommend a personalized treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and allergy needs.
- Once your visit is complete, you may pick up a full summary of your condition and prescription at the front desk.