Walk-in clinics can be really a great healthcare option for you and your entire family. You don’t have to visit a traditional doctor to get the best medical care or to even receive knowledge about your medical condition. Most walk-in clinics are great at not only treating common illnesses and conditions but also in educating their patients about their health.
All you need to do is walk in and receive professional and convenient health care. Click below!
For most families, going to a traditional doctor’s office just doesn’t make sense. The hours of a traditional doctor’s office are not practical for a working family. Not to mention that doctor’s fees are too expensive for uninsured or underinsured families.
What Is a Walk in Clinic?
Walk-in clinics like ours provide quality and comprehensive medical care to everyone; even those not insured. In addition to the convenience and affordability of walk-in clinics, many walk-in clinics now offer a variety of services. Here are just a few benefits to using a walk-in clinic.
Benefits of a Walk-In Clinic
There are multiple benefits gained when using a walk-in clinic.
Some of those include:
- Medical costs at walk-in clinics are about 50 percent cheaper than costs at a regular doctor’s office. Often times, if you’re insured, prices are cheaper than your copays.
- The services at walk-in clinics have expanded greatly over the last couple of decades. At a walk-in clinic like EZ Care Clinic, we provide services for anything from weight loss programs to addiction and adrenal fatigue.
- With our highly qualified physicians and healthcare professionals, we can help provide you and your family with a comprehensive health care plan.
- Walk-in clinics are usually open 7 days per week and open during retail hours. Also, most don’t require appointments and you can usually be seen in 15-20 minutes.
When evaluating which walk-in clinic is best for your needs, make sure to follow the following tips.
Check to See What Services the Walk-In Clinic Offers
When choosing to see which walk-in clinic is best for your needs and the needs of your family, look at their list of services. Now, most walk-in clinics are not going to be appropriate for life-threatening emergencies; hospitals are best for those types of conditions or illnesses. But, you do want the walk-in clinic to have a host of different treatment options available for a variety of things. This way, you and your family are able to visit the same walk-in clinic and receive personalized care over the years.
EZCare Clinic Treats Several Illnesses
- Treatment for basic injuries and illnesses
- Weight loss programs including exercise programs, HCG injections, phentermine, and Lipo 6 injections
- Stress/ Depression Treatment
- Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- ADD/ADHD Treatment
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Smoking cessation
Treat these illnesses by clicking the button below!
- Intravenous therapies to deliver nutrients and vitamins
- Addiction recovery
- Women’s health services
- Men’s health services
- Comprehensive health evaluation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Cosmetic services such as Botox and dermal fillers
- Emotional Support Animal
As you can see, we offer medical treatment for everyone. Contact us today or come walk-in one of our clinics to receive treatment for your health condition or illness.
Check Their Hours of Operation
Another thing that you want to do when deciding which walk-in clinic is best for you is to see what their hours of operation are. Some walk-in clinics are located in retail stores so their hours of operation will coincide with the hours of operation of the store.
One of the best benefits of using a walk-in clinic is that they are usually open 7 days per week and have hours that extend beyond normal working hours. Here at EZCare Clinic, we provide exceptional service 7 days per week, 11 am to 7 pm.
Convenience is one of the top factors you should be checking when deciding which walk-in clinic is best for you. Go ahead and schedule your first appointment with us here on our fast online scheduling tool.
Do You Have to Make an Appointment?
Speaking of appointments, check to see if you have to make an appointment at a clinic or if you can just walk-in. While the name of walk-in clinics is for that specific reason; the ability to just walk-in, know that some walk-in clinics don’t take appointments.
At EZCare Clinic, you can either make an appointment, or you can walk-in to our San Francisco clinic. Wait times at walk-in clinics are usually short; no more than 15-20 minutes per person before you’re seen!
Do They Have Qualified Doctors or Just Nurses?
Some walk-in clinics only have practitioner nurses, which are highly-educated nurses that are able to diagnose and treat minor injuries and ailments. They are also able to prescribe medication making them an affordable health care professional for most walk-in clinics.
However, no matter how qualified, practitioner nurses are limited in their scope of practice. When checking to see which walk-in clinic will work best for you and your family, check to see if the walk-in has nurses and physicians or just nurses.
At EZ Care Clinic, we have qualified physicians, nurses, and a host of other specialized medical and healthcare professionals that can help your specific ailment or condition.
Learn more by scheduling a walk-in appointment today. Click the button below.
Here Is a Summary of a Few Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Do you have health insurance? if you do, what are the copays for visiting a walk-in clinic
- Are the hours of operation at the walk-in clinic convenient for you and your family?
- Do you know what type of healthcare professionals they have at the clinic?
- Do they offer the type of services you and your family needs?
- Do you have to make an appointment? If so, how do you do it?
If you have any questions about the services we provide at our walk-in clinics, please do not hesitate to book your appointment with us.